Indian overseas bank mini statement is a very useful banking instrument. With it, you can keep a watch on your last few transactions, usually last 5-10 transactions. You can get it easily through a variety of options such as Internet banking, mobile banking, ATM, a phone call, a missed call or an SMS. This article is about all the ways to get an Indian Overseas Bank mini statement.
Indian Overseas Bank mini statement through internet banking
Getting an IOB mini-statement through internet banking is just a matter of few clicks or taps.
- Open your browser and go to Indian Overseas bank official website.
- Log into your Indian Overseas Bank account using you login credentials.
- Click on the “account summary section”.
- Then, you will be able to see your account details along with the last few transactions you made in your account.
For this option, you need to have access to internet banking service. To register, you can follow the step-by-step guidelines given below:
- Open your browser and go to the official website of Indian Overseas Bank.
- Then, go to the “Internet Banking” section on the homepage.
- Click on the “New User Registration” link.
- Enter all your account details and personal information.
- Create your user ID and password.
- Complete the registration process and submit your details.
- When your registration is approved, you will receive a confirmation or activation link or code on your registered email or mobile number.
- Activate your internet banking account by following the instructions given in the confirmation e-mail.
- Now, you can log in with your newly created user ID and password to access your Indian Overseas Bank internet banking services.
Indian Overseas Bank mini statement through Mobile banking service
This is also an easy and quick way to get an IOB mini statement.
- Open the Indian Overseas bank mobile banking app which is installed on your device by entering your login PIN.
- Tap on the “account” section.
- Then, tap on the option provided to download “mini statement”
- It will appear as mPassbook and it will contain the last few transactions carried out in the account.
Through a missed call to Indian bank mini statement number
This is the easiest way to get a mini statement. Simply give a missed call to IOB mini statement number 04442220004. Shortly after the missed call, you will receive a message from the bank containing your last few transactions.
You can also get an IOB mini statement just by sending an SMS. Compose a message writing, MINI<space>last 4 digits of A/c Number and send it to 84240 22122. Then, you will get a message from the bank containing the details of the last few transactions made in your account.
For these options, you need to register your mobile number with the bank.
Registration of Mobile number for missed call banking and SMS banking service
You can register your mobile number either online or offline.
For offline registration,
- Go to your nearest Indian Overseas Bank branch along with your original photo identification, such as your Aadhar card, passport, or driver’s license or any other government issued identity card.
- Ask the bank staff for the “Mobile Number Update Form.” They will provide you with this form.
- Complete the form with all required details such as you name, address, account number and the mobile number you want to register.
- After filling out the form, submit it to the bank staff. They will verify your details.
- The bank will ask you to show your original identification document for verification. This will ensure that the registration is genuine and authorised.
- After the bank approves your application, you will receive a confirmation message on your new mobile number.
For online registration,
- Visit the official Indian Overseas Bank website.
- Log in to your Indian Overseas Bank internet banking account using your User ID and Password.
- Go to your profile section and click the link “update mobile number” and enter your new mobile number.
- The system will send you a One-Time Password (OTP) to the mobile number entered.
- Once you complete the process, your new mobile number will be registered with Indian Overseas Bank.
You can also register your mobile number with Indian Overseas Bank mobile banking.
- Download and install the Indian Overseas Mobile Banking App ‘iMobilePay’ from your device’s app store.
- Open the app and log in using your User ID and Password or set up your mobile banking if you haven’t already.
- In the app’s menu or settings, look for the “Update Mobile Number” or “Change Contact Details” option.
- Enter the new mobile number and verify it.
- The app will send you an OTP to your mobile number that has been entered.
- Once verified, your new mobile number will be registered with Indian Overseas Bank.
If you wish to check the transactions for a longer period, you can download a bank statement. The bank will also send you a monthly statement every month. It contains more than your transactions. It includes any outstanding payments like loan repayments, credit card payments or any other bill payments. Let’s take J&K Bank as an example and see how to download a J&K bank statement.
You can download a J&K bank statement through Internet banking.
J&K Bank Statement Download through Internet Banking
For this option too, you have to have access to the official J&K Bank website. There will be a space provided to enter your User ID and then your password. Enter it and click on the login button. After you are logged in, go to the ‘Accounts’ option on the dashboard. There, you will see the ‘Account Statement’ option. Click on that and select the option, “Download Statement’. If you have more than one account, choose the account for which you need the statement. Select the duration for which you need the statement; current month, last month, last 3 months, etc. You can also customise the period by giving the ‘from date’ and ‘to date’. Then, click on the ‘Download’ button. Next, select the format and click on the ‘Submit’ button. The J&K Bank Statement will be downloaded on your device.