Contact Us – BOB Financial
Bank of Baroda is an Indian Public sector Bank that offers Net Banking services & personal banking services. It is headquartered in Vadodra, Gujarat. After SBI, it is the second largest public sector bank in India. One such service among all the other services is the Bank of Baroda Mini Statement. Let us understand how to get the Bank of Baroda Mini Statement in simple steps.
Requirements for Bank of Baroda Mini Statement
- BOB customers should get their mobile numbers registered with the bank.
- BOB customers are required to download, install and register on the BOB Mobile application to get access to the Bank of Baroda Mini Statement.
- BOB customers should hold a debit card along with their ATM Pin
- Also, the mobile number should have an active plan so as to receive SMS.
- The mobile or laptop on which the Bank of Baroda Mini Statement is to be downloaded should be connected to the internet.
Different ways to get Bank of Baroda Mini Statement
- Bank of Baroda Mini Statement Mobile Banking App.
Below mentioned are the steps to get the Bank of Baroda Mini Statement with the help of the BOB mobile application:
- Download and install the BOB World App from the Google play store (i.e. for Android users) and from Apple play store (i.e. IOS users).
- Register for the BOB World application after authenticating the registered mobile number using the OTP.
- Enter the debit card details and MPIN would be received on the registered mobile number.
- For generating a new Pin, firstly create a password and then enter the pin that has been received on SMS.
- Go to the tab “Savings Account” and then click on “My account”. Select the account number for which a Mini statement is required to view recent transactions made.
- Bank of Baroda Mini Statement via SMS service
BOB account holder is required to send an SMS from their registered mobile number as mentioned below:
MINI<space> last four digits of the account number
Bank of Baroda Mini Statement would then be received via SMS containing the last 5 transactions.
- Bank of Baroda Mini Statement via Internet Banking
Below mentioned are the steps to get the Bank of Baroda Mini Statement via Net banking:
- Go to the official website of the Bank of Baroda.
- Login with the help of a mobile number and ID.
- After entering the credentials, OTP would be received on the registered mobile number.
- Click on “Submit” to validate the OTP.
- Now, enter the transaction password and then click on “Submit”.
- Lastly, to get the Bank of Baroda Mini Statement, click on the “Account details”, and then click on “View Mini Statement”.
- Bank of Baroda Mini Statement by visiting ATM.
Below mentioned are the steps to get the Bank of Baroda Mini Statement by visiting an ATM:
- Visit the nearest BOB ATM and insert the Bank of Baroda debit card.
- Click on the tab “Banking option”.
- Then select “Mini Statement”, after that a new screen would appear where an account holder is required to enter his/ her 4-digit pin.
- BOB customer will now receive a printed copy on which he can view the recent 10 transactions made from the bank account.
- Bank of Baroda Mini Statement via Missed Call.
BOB account holders are required to give a missed call on 8468001122 from their registered mobile number so as to receive the Bank of Baroda Mini Statement. After which they will receive an SMS having the details of the last recent five transactions. This service can be availed 24*7 and up to three times a day.
Customers facing any type of issues may contact the below-mentioned number i.e. the Bank of Baroda customer care numbers are as follows:
1800 258 44 55
1800 102 44 55
Bank of Baroda Customer Care number for PMJDY Customers
The Bank of Baroda customer care number for people having a Bank of Baroda savings account under the Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana is as mentioned below. There is a dedicated customer care number available from 6 am to 10 pm.
1800 102 77 88
Bank of Baroda Customer Care number for Missed Call Services
The Bank of Baroda customer care number for balance inquiries via Missed call services is.
- For balance inquiry, give a missed call at 8468 00 1111
- To get a mini statement of your last 5 transactions, give a missed call at 8468 00 1122.
Customers from outside India can contact on the following customer care number of the bank. The Bank of Baroda customer care number is available 24/7.
+91 79-49 044 100
+91 79-23 604 000
NRIs can contact Bank of Baroda from within India by calling on the toll-free numbers mentioned below:
1800 258 44 55
1800 102 4455
Bank of Baroda Customer Care number for Credit Card related queries:
For all the queries related to credit cards, the Bank of Baroda customer number is as follows:
1800 103 10 06
To get the credit card blocked, the Bank of Baroda customer care number is:
- 1800 225 100 (Available 24/7)
- 1800 225 110 (Available From 10:00 AM to 06:30 PM, Monday to Friday)
For credit card PIN and queries related to the application, the Bank of Baroda customer care number is:
- 1800 223 224 (Available From 10:00 AM to 06:30 PM, Monday to Friday)
1. What are the kinds of services I can avail through the Instant SMS service?
The services that can be availed with the help of Instant SMS service are mentioned below along with the keywords to be used:
- Balance enquiry: SMS BAL XXXX
- Block lost or stolen card: SMS BLOCK XXXX
- Reward point summary: SMS REWARD XXXX
- Last Statement summary : SMS STAT XXXX
- To set Domestic Ecom Limit to Credit Limit : DOM XXXX
- Last Payment Details : PAYMENT XXXX
Also, note that for each SMS request sent to 9223172141, charges are applicable as per the mobile tariff plan. The same amount is received by the telephone operator and the SMS provider.